Whether you’re a student looking for a summer internship, an experienced professional looking for a new career or somewhere in between, we encourage you to talk to us and see where you fit in helping our organization grow.
Below are some of the teams at LUSA:
The Lifeblood of the company: Crew Members, Account Managers, Enhancement Managers, Irrigation Techs
- Account Manager– Responsible for managing current client accounts and responding to clients. Account managers are the face of Landscapes USA and must constantly represent Landscapes USA in a professional manner.
- Crew Member– Responsible for making our clients’ properties look beautiful. They receive daily job details from the operations manager and are required to work together in a team. They must represent Landscapes USA professionally at all times.
- Enhancement Manager– Oversees all enhancement projects. Responsible for bidding projects, ordering supplies and making sure projects are completed on time and on budget. Works with operations manager to schedule crew members for projects.
- Business Development- Responsible for working with CEO and marketing team to develop plans that will grow the business. Meeting with prospective client and providing an accurate bid to property managers.
- Executive Operations Manager- Responsible for overseeing all operations for a specific office. Schedules crew members and approves all budgets and expenses.
- Administrative Assistant– responsible for answering and responding to client phone calls and emails, answering billing questions, and general office management. They are the caretaker of the office and are vital in every day operations.
- Accountant/Accounting Assistant- Responsible for every day maintenance of client accounts, generating reports for account managers, paying accounts payable, processing payments from clients, month end closing, budgeting, forecasting and working with the CFO on other projects.