SALES SUPERSTAR WANTED 55K TO 80K FIRST YEAR
Landscapes USA is a 30 year old landscaping company with a great reputation. We focus on quickly serving the needs of our clients, and the care and quality of work we give to properties gives us steady growth through referrals.
This is in the Commercial Building Services Industry and we hire star performers, not backgrounds. You must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start. Not afraid of beating the pavement and cold calling. Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter, great communicator, and a barracuda closer . Come and build your own empire within our profitable, financially sound, and progressive company. We have an excellent reputation and need real stars to bring in the best accounts.
We are seeking a sales professional with a “hunter mentality” focused on prospecting, generating interest, quickly uncovering sales opportunities, leveraging existing accounts and closing new business within assigned territory. The Sales Representative will work directly with commercial building services industry decision makers. This role reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, qualify the opportunity, overcome objections and close the deal
- Develop and maintain an ongoing record of existing and potential new customers in the CRM
- Perform outbound call campaigns designed to qualify sales and buying opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly & annual sales quota in assigned territory
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person calls
- Attend trade shows and conferences in territory as assigned
- Cold Calling Business to Business
- Positive attitude and a high competitive drive
- Dedication to continual self-improvement
- Demonstrated sales aptitude
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Strong phone skills and love of dialing, talking and doing it all over again
- Strong negotiation skills
- If prior sales experience, demonstrated track record of performing above quota.
Benefits: Base, Commission, Car Allowance, Fuel Paid, Phone, Computer and continued sales training.
Please state salary requirements in application. Send resume and salary history/requirements to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years