For JBK Landscape to maintain the highest quality work, candidates must have:
- Ten years of verifiable landscape experience in the Denver market
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with at least three quarters of their points remaining.
- Excellent math skills We are looking to hire a Landscape Construction Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating Crews
- Scheduling Jobs
- Operating various equipment
- Ensuring that construction is completed to the highest standards
JBK Landscape, LLC was founded in 1975 with two goals in mind – bringing a client’s landscape vision to life and sustaining its quality for prolonged enjoyment. Over the last 42 years we have cultivated a diverse culture that focuses on empowering our employees to build a career that they can be proud of. We do this through our benefits and incentives programs. We offer our employees up to 120 hours of paid time off, bonus programs, educational opportunities, credit union access, and tuition reimbursement. We hold multiple social gatherings a year to give you a chance to bond and grow with people from all departments.
Please include salary history and requirements with your resume to: email@example.com
We hope to hear from you soon. JBK Landscape is an Equal Opportunity Employer.