JBK Landscape LLC, a successful forty-year old company in Denver, is currently looking for a Landscape Maintenance Account Manager Trainee. We serve both high-end residential and commercial accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with our company.
Account Manager Trainee Description: the account manager communicates with clients on a regular basis to keep the client informed of the status of their landscape. The account manager will also review the landscape on a regular basis and submit to the client enhancement proposals and work that needs to be done on the landscape.
- Horticulture related degree mandatory
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the landscape industry
- Must be personable and have above average communication skills
- Must have exceptional knowledge of native, non-native perennials, shrubs, trees, and specimen plant material.
- Must have a good driving record and a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Organized and detailed a must
- On time and always efficient
- Some Spanish required
Compensation commensurate with experience! Additional benefits provided: transportation, cell smartphone, notebook computer, paid vacation, personal days, paid holidays and lots of opportunity.
Please send resume, motor vehicle record, and salary history to: email@example.com
Resume will not be considered without salary history.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the position requirements, as your resume will not be considered.