We are a partner owned landscape maintenance firm with operations in six states. We provide professional landscape maintenance services to commercial real estate clients. Our company continues to grow and thrive because of our core values. Values of which we cannot depart from!
At our core, we exist to:
- Create better environments for our clients and all who see and enjoy the products we produce
- Create growth, opportunity and rewards to all the employees who embrace challenge, commitment and change
- Create financial success and give back to those who are less fortunate
**If you agree strongly and have proven history with at least two of our core values, then you may be a candidate to work with our team.
We are seeking an Account Manager to manage additional growth. We serve both high end residential and commercial accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with our company.
Account Manager Description: the account manager communicates with clients on a regular basis to keep the client informed of the status of their landscape. The account manager will also review the landscape on a regular basis and submit to the client enhancement proposal and work that needs to be done on the landscape.
- Horticulture related degree mandatory
- Must be personable and have above average communication skills
- Must have 4 years of experience as a commercial or high end residential account manager
- Must have exceptional knowledge of native, non-native perennials, shrubs, trees, and specimen plant material.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Organized and detailed a must
- Degree preferred
- On time and always efficient
Compensation commensurate with experience! Additional benefits provided: transportation, cell smartphone, notebook computer, paid vacation, personal days, paid holidays and lots of opportunity.
Must include salary history for resume to be considered.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the position requirements as your resume will not be considered.
Send resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org